DGV Nav

Monday, October 3, 2011

Style Inspiration: Emma Pillsbury


Emma Pillsbury, Glee
(image from gleekopedia)
As a teacher, I have the opportunity to dress up for work everyday.  To some people that might not seem like the greatest thing, but for me it is the   perfect excuse to buy cute clothes.  Lucky for me there is style inspiration everywhere, including the wardrobe of some of the cast of Fox's Glee (most notably the character of Emma Pillsbury).  The looks that I have posted here I have chosen with Emma Pillsbury's wardrobe as an  inspiration. 





Anthroplogie

Anthropologie
Anthropologie

vintage sweater clip, bella rosa antiques
Milly bracelet

Milly necklace


Anthropologie


Anthropologie sweater


Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...