DGV Nav

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall Floral and Oak Leaf Arrangement

With the leftover oak leaves I had, I decided to make an arrangement.  I was inspired at the grocery store where they had these gorgeous mums and orange roses (3 bunches for $12).  Mums are great because they are inexpensive and they last for weeks.  


Whenever I make an arrangement I choose flowers in the same color
family, but in different sizes and textures.

The leaves also act as filler, so not as many flowers are needed.

I also like a single flower in a small container; it looks really
contemporary.

These amber votives are perfect little vases!


I even had enough flowers for the little "mother" and "father"
tea cups on my kitchen shelf.

The leaves by themselves are even pretty in my cabbage leaf vase.

Sprinkle a little fall color around your house too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...