DGV Nav

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cute Loot At Old Navy

A while back Lori had a wonderful post on nautical fashion.  Since Spring is just around the corner (at least the stores think it is) I thought I would show you some of the adorable Spring 2012 fashions for little girls.  I just went to Old Navy yesterday and found so many cute things for Gwenna.  I was trying to be economical so I only got a few things, but I think I need to go back and get some more.  Here is what I am obsessing over:

Pinned Image
I got these darling ballet flats for her. They come in a yellow and green combo too.  


I need to go back and get this jacket.

This is the top I am wishing I got when I was there. It is just so sweet.
I got this cute bird top. Gwenna wore it today and it is darling on.


I know I use "need" recklessly, but really, how cute would this be with the bird top?

Need, need, need! These are going to be the staple of her Spring wardrobe.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...