DGV Nav

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Jadeite

Dessert would look even more delicious on this cake stand.
Jadeite is timeless.  It is so fresh looking and there is no prettier way to add functional beauty to a kitchen or any space.  Here are a few lovely jadeite pieces that I would like to own.


via mercierbeaucoup
I love the detail on this gorgeous teacup. 

Martha Stewart chandelier
Stacks of jadeite make an impactfull country collection.
I spray-painted these mason jars with Krylon's "Pistachio" and they look very much like jadeite.  I plan to use these as vases for my daughter's pony party!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I Absolutely adore jadeite color, I also wear the jadeite beads, of course I would not wear a cup, but I certainly would drink out of it, it looks really yummy, all your jade color objects look terrific. Thanks for your great posts.

    decogirlmontreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to add a few other jadeite objects....your beads sound just wonderful! Isn't it just the most inspired color! Thank you for reading!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...