DGV Nav

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Just Belt It

I love this mirror!  It makes me look pounds thinner than I actually am.  Anyway, I threw this outfit together the other day and I really like it.  
I was about to leave the house with my daughter to run around and do errands and it was chilly out.  I like the mix of the 3/4 sleave navy blazer with the rust colored, thin knit sweater.  My favorite part is the belt.

The jeans are really casual, and I could switch them out for dark wash denim and nude heels for a professional look when I need to.



blazer: Dillards
sweater: Forever 21
necklace: vintage
jeans: Target
boots: Dillards
belt: Forever 21


2 comments:

  1. You make everything look good.

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan! You are so sweet! What a nice complement--thank you.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...