DGV Nav

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Madewell

Oh. My. Goodness.  I got the new Madewell spring catalog in the mail today.  It is a gorgeous little catalog, full of gorgeous things that I could really use RIGHT. NOW.  Like this outfit.  Sorry for the poor picture quality; I couldn't find the outfit on their website, so I snapped a picture of it with my phone.  They have all the individual pieces (the jeans are even on sale!); I just couldn't find the outfit, put together like this.  

Just look how perfect it is.  Perfection, I tell you.  Perfection.  I want the entire thing, right down to the nautical inspired belt with the anchor belt buckle.  Sigh.  There's even a $25 gift card in the catalog, courtesy of Madewell.  Very clever, Madewell Marketers, very clever indeed.  The whole outfit is around $300.  I have reservations about buying pants online without ever having tried them on*, because the last pants I bought from Zara (or was it ASOS?) ran small, and I didn't send them back, and now I'm stuck with the perfect red cigarette pants that I can't wear until I stop eating In-N-Out for dinner.  I did join a gym this past week, so maybe I'll be fitting into those pants sooner rather than later.  I figured if I'm going to keep spending money on clothes, I might as well try to look as good as possible in them.  And even though my past exercise routine (read- shaking my right foot back and forth at a rapid pace while I'm sitting down, usually snacking) has been working out for me, I know that at some point my metabolism is going to run out on me and then I will really be in a jam.  But, I digress.  And now to get back on track, here are some pictures of the individual pieces.  


Get it here.

Get it here.

Here it is.


Get these here.
*I don't need to worry too much about the jeans-fitting issue for two reasons:
a) We went to Madewell today and I tried them on and they fit like a DREAM and
b) Even if I wasn't able to try them on in store, Madewell's brilliant online policy lets you return jeans free and I think even ship the new size free until you find your correct size.  Genius.


~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...