DGV Nav

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Stella McCartney's English Manor House

Lovely wisteria covered brick exterior. Love the rocking horse on the roof!

I had seen Stella McCartney's (fashion designer extraordinaire) beautiful English manor house in a Vogue magazine awhile back and thought I would share it with you.  I have been on a gardening kick lately and my aesthetic leans more toward English gardens than the poor -excuse- for- a- weed- plantation that is the desert!  Still, we do our best and I long for inspiration like this amazing property.  Enjoy!

Bird's eye view of the grounds
10stellaMcCartney_110930696413
I'm in love with this herringbone walkway in one of her many gardens.


Here she is, one of England's most current and in demand designers, on her country manor property.



Tea anyone?


She even has her own little secret garden gate.


What child (or adult, for that matter) wouldn't have fun here?


Her dream country home comes complete with stables for horseback riding.


McCartney's sweet little girl.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...