DGV Nav

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Vindicated: Mint Green

Spring Must Have Color:   Mint
Months ago, I picked up a vintage mint colored pencil skirt.  I have been waiting until it gets a little bit warmer before I wear my skirt (I am planning on pairing it with a long sleeve black and white striped tee.  Maybe. That''s what I had on when I first tried on the skirt, and it looked cute.).  I also scored  a vintage mint green beaded necklace that I may or may not pair with my vintage skirt find.  
Now that it is warming up, I'll be able to wear my skirt, just in time for spring, where, coincidentally, mint is forecasted to be a huge trend.  In the spirit of me jumping on that bandwagon before realizing it was a bandwagon, here are some more great mint-colored pieces, just in time for spring.


Vintage mint green Lord & Taylor purse
Vintage purse from Lord & Taylor.  Love.
Get it here before I do.

Piazza Sempione


Here's a more affordable version, available at Miss Selfridge

Acne Bacall crinkled-crepe shorts
Mint crinkled-crepe shorts from Acne

Paul Costelloe Polka Dot Tie Silk Blouse, Mint, 16
John Lewis



Mint Enamel Cut Out Bangle
Mint Enamel Cut Out Bracelet- if you aren't ready to fully
 commit to the mint trend.  This'll get you there.
Buy it here.

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...