DGV Nav

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Inspiration

It's Sunday...  Rebecca and I were hoping to make it to the Long Beach antique show, which we love, but alas, we were not able to make it.  Instead, I'll share a couple of finds from around the web.

Audrey Hepburn on the set of “Sabrina” - 1954.
on the set of Sabrina
image via hepburn girl tumblr
Here is a pic of the fabulous Ms. Hepburn.
To me, this is thee epitome of chic.
I love this look; it is classic and timeless.  

obliteratedheart:
Audrey Hepburn
image via All Things Audrey
Just love her!


Here is a book I found over at Anthropologie.  I WANT!!!
It's London!  And it's a pop-up!  And I want it for me and the Cat!

Rebecca found this chaise lounge over at Cost Plus a little while ago.  It would be perfect in my bedroom!
Oh, Ron Swanson, I found something for you! It's a  steak sucker!


Monsoon


from Liberty London

Have a happy Sunday!!
~Lori









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...