DGV Nav

Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Friday Randomness

Here is a little bit of Friday randomness from around the web...
image via pinterest
Enjoy your weekend!

Hmmm, Rebecca, reminds me of a party we will soon be attending...
image via funny girl

If only I had some mad pancake skills, I could make these this weekend.
image via funny girl



overponder, let your mind wander
So pretty!
image via becca babe 79

A Life of Literature
The past couple of weeks in my 5th and 6th grade class/reading clubs, we've finished three books, all of which had deaths in them.  Two of the books in particular were hard to read to my kids because we had grown to really like the characters.  I wasn't the only one holding back tears!image via becca babe 79

Love this!
image via 


I can't help it; I think this little guy is so cute!  And I think that little 'stache is drawn on
to a band-aid!  Too funny!

image via


~Lori


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...