DGV Nav

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Reading Nooks and Window Seats

Ever since I was a little girl, I have always wanted a window seat.  I don't know what it is about them exactly, but I have always thought they looked so comfy and cozy, and the perfect spot to snuggle up and read a good book.  With that in mind, I've collected a few cozy little spaces that I would love to curl up in.
Window Seats 22 36 Cozy Window Seats and Bay Windows With a View
image via


Window seat + circular window
There's just something about this perfect little space that makes me want to crawl in there and  hang out.
image via
Window Seats 4 36 Cozy Window Seats and Bay Windows With a View
Not too bad of a view, huh?!
image via



white lofted living room eclectic living room
I love the idea of small little spaces utilized so well.  Even though this is so
open and airy, you'd still feel like you're in your own little world.
image via

warmington north traditional bedroom
I love the double window seats and that chaise lounge!  I adore that lounge.  And that rug.  Oh, and the
built-ins.  And the chair.  And the flowers...
image via




Master Closet traditional closet
A window seat in the closet?  Yes please!  I wouldn't mind reading in a closet if it looked like this!
image via

Client Photos traditional kitchen
This isn't my usual style, but there's something about this that I love.
image via


Broderick Street Residence  living room
Love this room!
image via 

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...