DGV Nav

Thursday, June 7, 2012

DIY: Go Bold Outdoors

This poor little table has been in my backyard for awhile.  I was going to just get rid of it when I decided that I needed another table for an upcoming party.  I had left over blue paint from my front door and back gate which I love, so I thought I would give it a try.

 It was in rough shape.
You know what?  It never fails...bold paint colors outdoors are amazing!  Just make sure the paint is exterior grade and that it is cohesive with your garden and landscape colors.  For me, I use a lot of lavender, blues and whites in my garden, so this intense cobalt really works.  I would love to see this done in orange, with a yellow scheme, too.  There are so many options so be bold, be unafraid. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...