DGV Nav

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gwenna's "Alice in Wonderland" Party Dress


I looked for the perfect "Alice" party dress for a long time.  I came across this one while browsing through etsy.com and knew right away that I had to have it because it was perfect!  It suggests Alice in Wonderland but it isn't a costume.  It has a bit of pink in it which went with the Alice in Wonderland inspiration fabric I ordered to make her birthday banner.  It is the loveliest dress, and I couldn't have been happier with the craftsmanship and customer service.  Jocelyn messaged me as soon as I ordered and got Gwenna's measurements to ensure a perfect fit.  Her turn- around time on orders is around 6 weeks, but I think I got mine in 4 weeks.  I will be ordering from her again very soon!  She is the sweetest person and her work is very reasonably priced and beautifully executed.  




 The apron and flower are removable.  The flower has a pin closure so that it can be worn on other dresses too.


Thank you, Jocelyn (of my three lil gnomies)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...