DGV Nav

Friday, June 1, 2012

Minor Obsession: Topshop

If you have followed our blog for any length of time, then chances are you've guessed that I am an anglophile.  I can't help it; I love (almost) all things British.  London is my favorite town.  The English accent is my favorite accent, both to listen to and to poorly emulate.  So while I was checking out Topshop online, I came across these new in items that made my heart swoon.  
I've seen these little cupcake kits before- I've even purchased some,
but this is the first time I've seen the British one!  I want it!! 
 Look at those Queen's Guards!

You know, for when you need to make some
super cute paper chains.
And when you need union jack paper chains.
Pencils and a cute pencil case!
Union Jack Insoles
I have insoles in almost all of my shoes-
being a teacher means being on my feet all day
and I refuse to give up my cute shoes.  I love these Union Jack insoles!

London tea towel


Jubilee Tea Cup Charm Bracelet
This year England is celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
2012 marks 60 years of the Queen's reign; a feat that has happened only once in the country's history, with the last time in 1897 with Queen Victoria. 
London 3D Skyline
Want to try something fun?  These London Skyline Lashes from Paperself are crazy!


~Lori

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...