DGV Nav

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Minor Obsession: Oversized Gold Watch

image via Atlanta-Pacific
Here is proof that a Michael Kors watch is the way to go!

I have been saying for a while now that I want an over-sized gold watch, and I (along with Rebecca) have been diligently keeping a lookout everytime I go to a thrift or antique store.  I always say I'll know the perfect one when I see it, and I don't want to pay a lot for it.  What can I say?  I'm cheap.  But when I was poking around on the Michael Kors' website for my post the other day, I came to realize a couple of things:  I just may have to treat this watch as an investment piece, and Michael Kors does a phenomenal job with the classic gold watch.  I've bought a Kors watch before, but it was silver, and it was a present.  Now I think the time has come to find my own.  Here are some I am loving.
Ritz Chronograph Glitz

Lexington Chronograph

Runway Chronograph


Chain Link, Golden

They are all $250, with the exception of the last one, which is $225.  T.J. Maxx, here I come!  You can usually find a pretty good selection of Michael Kors watches at places like Nordstrom Rack, Marshalls, and even Ross.  So, since I need to go pick up some thank you cards anyway, I might as well have a look see in the clearance case, right?  I'll let you know what I find!

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...