DGV Nav

Friday, November 9, 2012

Freaky Find Friday

Day 9~
I am thankful that I have a great extended family, and that I grew up with cousins who are more like siblings. Even though we are separated by miles and in some cases states, I know they'd be there for me in a heartbeat if I ever needed anything.

Now for my freaky find.  This is another little lady I found at the Salvation Army.  What is it with people wanting creepy little statues?


Oh, look, she is missing a sock and her abnormally large foot is on display for everyone to see.  How sweet?!  And don't forget that little bear, with the somewhat evil, demonic grin staring out at you as if to say, "Come at me, bro."


Have a great Friday; this creepy baby demands it.

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...