DGV Nav

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Saturday

Since it's November, it's okay that I start posting stuff about Christmas, right?

Good.

1/

2/
3/


Okay.  Those are just a bunch of gorgeousness.  They're from Jayson Home.  I think they would be so fun on a nautical inspired Christmas tree.

Okay, for today, that is enough of Christmas decorations (Thanksgiving first, right?), but I will offer up some more nautical inspired pieces.  Like this.

Goody Whale Bottle Opener
from BHLDN
Ahhhhh!  Look at his mouth!  It is the bottle opener; I love it!

Firenze Tray- BHLDN

Okay, that one isn't nautical, but it is gorgeous.

Tentacled Server Cake Tray- BHLDN
There.  That's my last offering for today.  What'd you think?

I hope you have a great weekend!

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...