DGV Nav

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Resolutions And The Perfect Outfit

Hemingway & Hepburn

As I write this it is still New Year's Day so I thought I might muse about new beginnings and goals, like Lori did in her last post.
Since there were some great sales today in many of the stores I was on a mission.  My mission was only partly completed because I want the above outfit in its entirety.  I succeeded in purchasing a mint blouse.  I still need navy cigarette pants and nude flats to complete this very chic look.   In terms of goals I'm starting out easy here, you see; I at least need one success to build myself up for the year to come.
What next you ask?  
I have some big goals too.  In fact, I think my dreams might be a little too big (but what kind of attitude is that to have at the beginning of a new year?).  I want to take on more design projects.  I want to really build something of Lori and my blog.  All of our hard work is starting to pay off and that is exciting.  
I want to continue to read wonderful things.  Since my daughter has started pre-school I find that I have a few hours in the morning with which I try to devote to my own self-improvement.  I can't say how much this means to me.  
I am honestly not very good at doing things I am afraid of [and there are many things that frighten me] so I am going to make a more concerted effort to push myself in those areas.  
How about you?  Any resolutions you would like to share?  We would love to hear about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...