DGV Nav

Monday, January 21, 2013

Spot On: Follow DGV on Pinterest

i love kate spade
Who doesn't love a good polka dot?!  I know there must be a few fans out there.  After Lori's post on Kate Spade's beautiful dishes I thought I'd just post a few of the things Lori and I have pinned on our Pinterest board for DGV entitled "Spot On."  

spotted linens...

Polka dot skirt

Polka dot pencils.

Marmont Pendant | Serena & Lily

loving this look

polka dotted iPhone case

Polka Dot Tiramisu

how cute is this?!

dotted blouse :: love the color!
Repin Via: Glitter Guide
polka dot

great summer to fall transitional outfit!

stripes & spots

Liz in polka dots

polka dot

polka

See other polka dot pins and follow our Pinterest board "Spot On" here.
Have a wonderful Martin Luther King Jr. day!!!


via unknownmami

4 comments:

  1. Love polka dots, they're so timeless!

    Nora
    www.penchantforpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an endless love of polka dots. I wish I had that polka dot chair in my house.

    Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE polka dots! I'm trying not to overdue it though, lately every time I see something with dots I think I need to take it home with me. Love this post :)

    go for the glam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polka dots, are and always will be, fabulous:) Thank you for your comments, Ladies!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...