DGV Nav

Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm So Over This. Or Maybe Not.

Are you over the whole ombre thing yet?  I'm kind of at an I don't really care one way or the other phase.  Or at least I was.  Until I saw this dress.
get it here
I love the silhouette; don't you?  Not that a basic black dress is boring, because I think black dresses are classic, but this is definitely a fun twist!
Hope your Thursday is treating you well; we have a graduation to go to (way to go, Nicole!) and I am gearing up for the end of the school year.
Thank goodness for the past three day weekend; having Monday off allowed me to watch the new season of Arrested Development on Netflix.  I couldn't space them out, not even to save them.  I watched them pretty much marathon style, and now I'm going through withdrawals again!


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I thought I was over it until I saw a Ted Baker London dress that looks similar to the one you posted -- it's ombre stripes and comes in pink or in yellow. SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a couple of Ted Baker London dresses that I would LOVE to add to my closet!
      Lori

      Delete
  2. I love love love that dress! What a great dress for the summer with a pair of strappy heels!

    Alana
    http://cheapchictraveler.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...