DGV Nav

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Quote of the Week: Say Yes!

Today I am painting my ceiling.  I don't want to paint it because painting a ceiling is the opposite of fun.  I did it to myself though.  It seems to be a habit of mine to take on far too much and then attach a dead-line to it...like my daughter's upcoming birthday party.  Oh, well.  When it's done I will be happy I about killed myself over it.  

tina fey / via a-thousand-words
DGV on pinterest via sfgirlbybay
I always do this!  Usually it works out for the best and allows me to accomplish far more in the end.

2 comments:

  1. Lve this quote from Tina Fey. Painting ceiling? I can't even begin to think how I would do it!!!
    Have a great memorial day weekend!
    XOXO
    Ty

    Please check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I was just thinking about this the other day--that I need to say "yes" more!!!

    And I LOVE the idea of a painted ceiling! When we finally buy a home that's one of the first projects I want to do--it's so very chic. Good luck! You'll enjoy it once it's all done!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...