DGV Nav

Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday, Monday

Periodically, my sister in law sends me links to various websites and things that she thinks the Cat and I will like.  She hasn't failed yet at sending me something awesome.  (3 cheers for Becky!)  So this time she sent me to a tumblr called Awesome People Reading.  Here are some of my favorites.
Brando

Cary Grant
Grrrrrrregory Peck
He deserves the "grrrrrrr," don't you think?  I mean, Hello, Sexy.
He deserves two, don't you think?!

And Helllllllo, Harrison.
Hepburn
Leslie Caron
Shirley Temple
This Dalek is Lit-er-ate.
This Storm Trooper is reading one of my brother's favorite books.

So that's it for today, though there are plenty more to choose from.  I hope your Monday is fantastic!


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. What fun photos! Love these black & whites! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...