DGV Nav

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Time for a Picnic

On Monday I offered up some stylish choices for back to school supplies since we start school next week. But that is next(oh MY GOD!!!) week, so until then, let's revel in the glory that is summer. Sleeping in. Staying up late. Taking little road trips. Shopping. During the day. And, just for kicks, why not an end of summer picnic? I am loving/coveting each piece featured here- especially that wine. I think a little trip to the local BevMo might be in order so I can add that to my stash.
It'll probably come in handy once school starts back up, believe me.


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. That dress is perfect for a picnic party! Love these picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I need a basket like that. Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...