DGV Nav

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday Pinsday

 No linkup this week at The Vintage Apple but I will still share my favorite images from Pinterest with our wonderful followers.  It's funny how I can see patterns in my pins during certain weeks.  I seem to be liking color right now--but color done in a very sophisticated way.  Nothing cutesy about these images.  This is full blown summer at it's best!

Bermuda, 1970. Slim Aarons.
Pattern play
pinterest via flickr.com
Ted Baker 25th Anniversary
styling
amazing lighting
Gorgeous!!
pinterest via inspiredbythis
I wish I could say that I will be doing something fantastic today but the truth is, I will be sitting for hours on end for a work training day.  Ugh.  Oh well.  I will be dreaming of an end-of-summer soiree that I would love to host...and on that note...
Happy Wednesday all!

2 comments:

  1. These are all great! I especially love the huge cluster of hanging globes (candles? candles in jars?). And that dog is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...