DGV Nav

Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday's Fancies

This week's Friday's Fancies topic is the old summer staple, shorts.  As we head into what can be the hottest part of summer, shorts are a definite must in one's wardrobe.  I've rounded up a few of my favorite looks.
image via

.
image via The Brunette Prep
image via
image via
I've been wearing a lot of my go-to black shorts from Forever 21; they're just so versatile and easy to style.  I would love to add a pair like Olivia Palermo's cheetah print shorts in the first picture.
Maybe I can find a pair on sale, since it's just about the end of the season!  Big thanks to Alison over at Long Distance Loving for hosting the link up.
I hope you all have a happy weekend!


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Olivia P. is such a huge style icon! She's definitely one of my greatest style inspirations! I would also love to have a pair of animal print shorts like that! Thanks for sharing!

    PS. I'm hosting an awesome giveaway with Bitchy Gypsy! You could win a stunning statement necklace just by liking their FB page! I'd really love it if you could enter!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/2013/08/bitchy-gypsy-giveaway-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for the heads up about the necklace- I just entered!
      Lori

      Delete
  2. All I could think about is how envious I am of the 2nd to last photo. Her TAN!! Happy Friday ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore that look on Olivia! So glad to find your gorgeous blog :) xo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...