DGV Nav

Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Friday!

elle decor  I love the mix of tailored and refined with rustic.
via pinterest
I think this space is pretty much perfect.  It is rustic with the wood table, sliding barn door, and plank ceiling yet elegant with the contemporary chairs and crystal chandelier.  The simplicity is what makes it so perfect for me.  I'm pretty much convinced that I need a barn door like that dividing my dining room from the kitchen.
I am thrilled that it is Friday!  It has been a very long and tiring week.  I am so looking forward to a quiet weekend with my family just catching up on all the things that couldn't be done over the week. Also, I want to pop on over to all my favorite blogs and say "hi"-- I haven't even had a chance to do that this week.
What are your plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...