DGV Nav

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Inspiration: Romantic Fall

It is very hot today but there are subtle differences that foreshadow the coming of Autumn.  This fall I am really inspired by all things lush and romantic: gold gilt, crystal, silk and rich toned blooms.  I am really loving the new Valentino ads inspired by Dutch still life and delftware.  Gorgeous.  See if you don't agree!
image via garancedore.fr
images via loriabercrombie
Valentino Fall 2013 from Harper's Bazaar via imageamplified.com

via fashiongonerogue
Are you getting excited about Fall's approach too?
This has been, and will continue to be, a very busy week.  I am getting tons of thing done so I feel pretty good about it.  Today I need to update my resume and clean the kids playroom.  Talk about opposite ends of the to-do-list spectrum!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I'm so excited for fall! My favorite season. Love your luxe pics here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite too, Martha! Especially love fall fashion:)

    Thank you,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's freezing in Georgia! Apparently we are getting fall in august so these pins are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...