DGV Nav

Monday, September 30, 2013

Mad for Plaid

Oh, Monday.  Why do you have to roll around so quickly?  Don't you know that I want to sleep in?  I didn't get to this weekend.  Not at all.  Saturday morning Alli ran in to my room at 6:47 and woke me up, warning me how late it was, and that we had better hurry or we would be late for school/work.  It took me a minute to convince her that there was no school, as it was Saturday.  And that was that.  Sunday I had to be up and out of the house early too.
So anyway.  New week.  New set of things to do and get done.  I recently ordered some stuff for Alli from Forever 21.  I had to make it up to a certain amount for free shipping (this makes buying more things totally justifiable, yes?), so I went ahead and bought something for myself: a cute little pair of plaid shoes.  I thought they would be a fun way to work the plaid trend into my wardrobe without going crazy.  I also want to add the necklace below; I almost bought it when I bought the shoes, but decided I could just go to the store and see it in person to make sure that I like it just as much as I liked it online.  I still haven't made it to the store yet, but there's still time!

Mad for Plaid



Blouse / Hive & Honey military coat / Forever 21 flat / Forever 21 necklace / Forever 21 hair accessory / Joie Day Dreaming | Piperlime / FOREVER 21 GIRLS Rodeo Plaid Shirt (Kids) / Sperry Top-Sider Lola | Piperlime

Oh- the shoes I got are the bottom ones.  And how great is that jacket?!
I hope your week is off to a great start!


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I love all this adorable plaid! Just last night we started planning a holiday party, and it's going to mean a whole lot of tartan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the plaid...something about it seems so cozy.
    Those shoes are all fabulous!!
    I think I need to add those to my closet ;)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...