DGV Nav

Sunday, September 1, 2013

What I Bought: Smoking Slippers

The Cat insisted on going shopping yesterday.  (Well, not really insisted- more like asked.)  I was only too happy to oblige.  She needed a new pair of jeans, and I needed, well, too much to list here.  I figured now would be a good time to hit the mall, what with all of the labor day deals going on.  The good news- I got her jeans for 40% plus and extra $5 off, and I found a pair of leopard print calf hair loafers.  Sadly, my loafers were not a steal; only 15% off, but I figure I will wear these shoes all the time.  My pair from last summer are looking pretty worn out.  They have become quite a staple in my closet, so when I found these INC loafers at Macy's, I had to snatch up a pair.
Buy them here
I love my new leopard print smoking slippers.  Now I just need some of that cooler fall weather and some fabulous fall clothes to wear with them. 
Hope all you laborers (and non!) are enjoying your Sunday.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...