DGV Nav

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What I Want: Statement Necklaces

I have to admit, it took me a long time to jump onto the bandwagon that is statement necklaces.  I have had a couple for years, as they were originally my Gram's, and I have always loved them, but some of the newer ones, while I always liked them on others... Well, I just didn't think they were for me.
Boy, am I glad I finally realized how wrong that was! 
One of our fellow bloggers, Julie Leah of Julie Leah: A Life and Style Blog, consistently works this look.  It was actually her style that inspired me and really made me fall in love with the trend!  Don't believe me?  Check out her blog or her instagram.
So, without furter adieu, here are some of the pieces that I have my eye on...
Stella and Dot
Statement Necklaces

I could show you tons more, but I think you get the idea! I am definitely in the market for a good statement necklace to spice up my fall wardrobe. Big thanks to Julie for the inspiration! Hope you have all eased back into the work week and are having a wonderful Tuesday!


Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE statement necklaces...they instantly jazz up any outfit!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    So Kate Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree- they really do instantly jazz up an outfit! I entered the giveaway; thanks for the heads up!
      Lori

      Delete
  2. LOVE these necklaces! So so beautiful. Glad to hear you're jumping on the bandwagon--they're such an easy way to jazz up an otherwise simple outfit! Happy Tuesday!

    xxoo,
    Mary
    The Classy Cubicle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Statement necklaces are my jam. Love this list!
    Hope you guys had a great holiday weekend.

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the mention today!! Y'all are so precious!

    xoxo, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love all of these! definitely added a few of these to my wishlist. never realized stella and dot had so many great picks!

    xoxo,
    Alicia / River City Chic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a good thing to add more stuff to your wishlist, right?!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...