DGV Nav

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

White Out

Wednesday already?!  It is amazing how quickly the days seem to fly by.  October is here already, Halloween is just around the corner, Christmas stuff is popping up in stores...
At work, my reading club is officially underway; that's three days a week, 2 days after school and one lunch period, where 5th and 6th graders meet in my room to let me read a fantastic story to them.  I love it, but it is exhausting.  Good exhausting, but exhausting nonetheless.
Anyway, today I thought I'd share with you some white pieces that I am currently craving for my home.  With the dark color we painted on the walls in the living room, I'm always on the lookout for white pieces to accessorize the room with; pieces that will stand out and pop against the dark blue.
The site Pure Home has an amazing selection of gorgeous pieces that would really add a wow factor to any room (but especially my formal living room and my kitchen!).  I am in love.

White Out



Serveware / Ruffle by Magenta White Ruffle Cake Plate / Ceramic salt and pepper shaker / Jewelry box / Words Cheese Knives Set / Ink Dish Alyson Fox Tug Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 | Pure Home / Imm Living Fox Creature Camouflage Cup | Pure Home / Imm Living The Grand Derby Archie rhe Ostrich Jockey Decorative Plate...


Some pieces might be better suited for the bedroom, like the jewelry holders, but who cares?!  They're gorgeous!  I especially love the little jockey on the ostrich.  He is so cute.  And the cup with the fox tail mug- inside the cup is the little fox, just hiding out, waiting to greet you as you drink your coffee or tea.  Oh, and those bowls, with the stud details... I could talk about each piece, obviously.  On the website there is an absolutely gorgeous towel and an equally gorgeous pitcher.



Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Amazing white pieces.....white really never fails to amaze!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...