DGV Nav

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Currently Craving: Lisa Golightly

Want to know something I learned this weekend?  9 years is a long time.  I have been out of the waitressing/catering game for about 9 years now, give or take, and after jumping back into it this past weekend, I can tell you that a lot happens to your body in 9 years.  I can definitely say that I am not as young and able to bounce back as I used to be.  Oh, I get tired from teaching- some days it is downright exhausting- and I am more susceptible to colds and flus thanks to my little darlings, but let me tell you- I earned every penny I got working as a server this weekend! I got sick from being out in the cold Saturday night, and I am still tired from working those parties!
Do I sound like I'm complaining?  I'm honestly not trying to- I just somehow managed to forget what a physical job waitressing/catering can be!
Anyway, today I thought I'd introduce you to the artistic stylings of one Lisa Golightly.  Perhaps you've already heard of her.  I thought I'd share some of her work with you because I adore quite a lot of her pieces and wouldn't mind adding to my ever-growing number of gallery walls.
This piece is customizable- how fun would it be
to add to a little girl's room or bathroom?!
Bonne Fete Banner, $45
Squareup.com to purchase


$35
available at squareup.com
I've long seen this image on pinterest and various tumblr pages, but never knew that it was a little piece of whimsy that you could actually purchase!  How fun would this be to add to a room, perhaps above a bar cart or tray?!
lisagolightly, "Press for Champagne"
$40
There's more to see, both on lisagolightly.com and on the Square Market.
I hope you are having a wonderful start to your week!  Can you believe there are only 14 shopping days left before Christmas?  Yikes!
Lori

Oh, and happy birthday to my wonderful mom, Maggie!  Love you lots!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like quite a weekend–you deserve one of these gorgeous pieces!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...