DGV Nav

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

How To... Tie a Scarf

Okay, I'll admit this video is old.  And I'm sure some of you have already seen it.  I'll be honest with you- I had not seen this until the other day when my friend Cindy sent it to me.  I got very excited because, as I've mentioned before, I love traveling with scarves, and I had been thinking lately about how nice it would be to learn different ways in which to wear my scarves.
And then this video came, like manna from Heaven.


I have been wearing the pretzel style the past couple of days.  It's a nice change from the simple loop, which is how I normally wear my scarves.

image via The Thread
I hope your week is going well.  I can't believe how quickly the weekend went by!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...