DGV Nav

Friday, April 25, 2014

Maxed Out

My sister came to me yesterday with a maxi skirt that she had just bought and a question as to how she should style it.  My friend Kim lived in maxi skirts last summer and always styled them with a tank, and always looked super cute.  For work, I suggested she dress it up a little bit, with a tucked in shirt and belt.  It looked great, especially because the belt accentuated her waist.
So today I thought I would share some examples of the shirted, belted look with you.

image via Fashion Diva Design

image via

image via
image via
image via Elle
I love how pulled together but relaxed this look is; I think it is the perfect way to usher in the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love this look. If I could find more maxi skirts that looked good on me it would definitely become a go to look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I need to get myself a maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a hard on for that sexy black bitch

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...