DGV Nav

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Birthday Girl and Blush Pink

Today my baby girl is 6!  I can't believe it.  I am super busy today getting ready for her party on Saturday.  I am enjoying having a little girl.  She isn't really the girly girl type, but she also isn't opposed to pretty.  
I am really inspired by soft blush shades right now.  I think it is the perfect spring into summer color and it makes me happy to be a girl.

While my little girl rarely wears pink, I think I will incorporate more of it into my wardrobe.  
Photo: A lady bag for the little lady. #shedreamsbig
Here is the birthday girl who spied a Ralph Lauren lady bag just her size!  She is one extraordinary little person who loves wolves and science right now.  I'm so proud of her.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love that pink inspiration board! Happy birthday to your little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! She had a great day and I will post her party soon:)
    xoxo
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...