DGV Nav

Monday, June 23, 2014

Day Trip: LA's Garment District

Hello, all.  Happy Monday!  Today I am headed down to LA with some friends to wander around the garment district.  Last time we went, I came home with a bag full of pretty fabric scraps.  This time, I'm hoping against hope that I will find some leopard print fabric for the bench I'm planning on recovering.  Or having recovered.  Or having someone (hint, hint, Rebecca!) help me recover since I am pretty useless when it comes to that kind of thing.
Online Fabric Store
This is what I want.  This is Ralph Lauren, and it is $268 a yard.  Which is a little bit, shall we say, pricey.  Although the bench was free, and I wouldn't need that much...
Anyway, I am not expecting to find that fabric today, but it would be lovely indeed if I could find something similar.  Fingers crossed!
I hope your week is off to a fantastic start!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you find fabric you are looking for.

    Best, Mree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck finding your fabric. I would love a leopard covered bench.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping to get started on it soon!
      Lori

      Delete
  3. How fun to go fabric hunting! Hope you find just what you're looking for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good trip; I did find what I was looking for, and even some stuff I didn't know I was looking for!
      Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...