DGV Nav

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

DIY Bench Re-Upholstery

I'm thrilled at the prospect of Lori's closing in on the perfect leopard fabric for her bench project!  I figured I should start studying up on the subject of re-upholstery.  I have re-covered chair cushions before many times but I wanted to see what other people said and if there were tips I had overlooked.  I found a few helpful hints on the blogs below.  If you are also considering this sort of project, I suggest you check these out!
The Chronicles of Home: {Tutorial} How to Upholster a Bench
Little Green Notebook: How to Upholster Bench Corners
I can't wait to hear if she found the fabric on her little excursion yesterday!  I know it will be fantastic.

3 comments:

  1. Aww! It's no problem at all! I hope you found the fabric;)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see her finished product! I'd be too scared to even attempt this. Of course that's because I'm the least crafty person ever! lol

    Enter the ILY Couture Giveaway on my blog!
    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...