DGV Nav

Friday, June 20, 2014

Fornasetti Plates

I'm very late to the Fornasetti scene.  Lori did a post on Fornasetti wallpaper awhile back and I'm always struck by stylistic genius of the pieces.  I have really been impressed with the plates and the cheeky quality they bring to any space.
Josephine Design - kitchens - Fornasetti Plate, fornasetti plates, fornasetti face plates, blue door, dark blue door, blue glass paned door, blue back door, stainless steel cabinets, stainless steel cabinetry, stainless steel kitchen cabinets, stainless steel kitchen cabinetry, white counters, white countertops, blue door, blur front door, decorative wall plates,
A PIERO FORNASETTI (1913-1988) 'PISCIBUS' TROMPE L'OEIL CERAMIC PLATE
'Piscibus' Trompe L'Oeil plate
These blue and white Trompe L'Oeil fish plates are my favorite right now.  They are very cost prohibitive for me but I like to imagine owning a few.
I want to wish you all a fantastic Friday!  We are entertaining good friends this evening so I have some cooking to do.  I will enjoy every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...