DGV Nav

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Home Tour: Kay Kornbluth {of One Kings Lane}

Today my handy dandy husband is pouring concrete for our extended patio.  I'm so excited and have wanted to do this for years.  Isn't it even more fun when you have looked at something for so long and wanted to change it and finally you get to?  I think it is very satisfying and makes me fall in love with my home all over again.

I want to take you on a very chic house tour, care of elle.com and home of One King Lane's third employee Day Kornbluth (Vice President of Merchandising).  This is a 2,200 sf Cobble Hill apartment which Kornbluth refurbished without the help of an architect.  She lives here with her husband, an internal medicine doctor, and their two children.  

For my part, a curator at One Kings Lane couldn't live anywhere else but here;  it's eclectic and super stylish.  






I am worshipful of anyone who can put together a vignette the way Kornbluth can!  I could just steal some of her furniture pieces and artwork and I could just move right into that kitchen.

Have a lovely Thursday,

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...