DGV Nav

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Office Space Spruce-Up

For my birthday my mom generously gave me all the office supplies I had been hoping for by Nate Berkus for Target shop online.  We are packing for our summer vacation to Montana right now but I wanted to show you the progress thus far and my new accumulation of lovelies.  

Photo: Tackling a little office spruce-up.  Only one day left before we leave for Montana, but why not? #workspacefacelift #prettyofficetime

Gold office supplies from Nate Berkus for Target.
I will have more on this when I return home.

While I am in Montana (for the next two and a half weeks) I will get to share little lake-side wedding diy projects as I am rushing to complete them for a wedding July 19th.  I will do my best to post on a regular basis while I'm there!
Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

  1. I love a nice clean office space, looks fab. Have a nice time in Montana!!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color palette and esp that painting. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your office space! and what fun supplies!

    xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous pieces–I just love office supplies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...