DGV Nav

Friday, August 29, 2014

A Bad Morning and A Few Good Pins

Let me tell you, my day hasn't started off well.  I woke up with a major headache and to top it off, Mr Chips (my usually charming dog) decided to jump up on my lap when I wasn't looking;  I happened to have a cup of coffee in hand that he hit from underneath.  Coffee went everywhere and I just washed my couch slipcovers yesterday.  Arggg!  
Needless to say, I am doing laundry today. 
 Also, I am getting the family ready to drive 4 hours to Mammoth for this Labor Day weekend to tent camp with a group of friends.  I know it will be a fun thing for the family to do but I'm already exhausted just getting ready to go.  Wish me luck!
Now for some images that make me very happy.  Here are my favorite things this week.
Lovely
my front door...www.triciafoley.com privet berries in basket  photo by laura resen
kara rosenlund
Pup and Kit Dog Beds.
It's ironic that I include this image because Mr Chips is on my bad side this morning!
Powder room ~ paint and artwork
braid
gorgeous. {Lauren Bacall circa 1945}
I had to include Lauren Bacall because she just recently passed away and was such a chic and classy lady.
So what do you think?  Pretty things right?  I'm already feeling better and maybe Mr Chips, who is pouting right now, will be welcome into my good graces by lunch.  
I am off to the store to buy camping food and make cookies.  Honestly, I am a bit nervous about this whole outdoorsy experience.  But it will be good for me, right?
Enjoy your holiday weekend and let me know what your plans are!

2 comments:

  1. Oof–what a start to the holiday weekend! Hope you can kick back in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use to go camping every Summer. Honestly, it had some fun parts, but overall I'm not a fan of camping. I love the pins they make me think about Fall.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...