DGV Nav

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Autumn at Horchow

When I came upon Horchow's gorgeous blue and white Autumn table I had to share.  There are having a sale event right now and I see a few things I would love.  How gorgeous is this blue, white and orange scheme?  It is not the traditional fall color palette but blue and white together is very traditional, so I think it totally works.  If you already have a blue and white scheme in your home, these are the perfect images to inspire your fall home.
.
Orange tulips, white garden roses, orange garden roses, Delphinium, Safflower, faux bittersweet, A Blue Willow Thanksgiving Tablescape, Blue...
My daughter and I are home with colds today...boo!  We had a busy and fun weekend with the Halloween party I gave Saturday (pictures to come) and I have started back to school to get my teaching credential as of last night.  Things are going warp speed!  Now I just have to lose these sniffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...